APA (NSW) Member Update – St George Banking
APA (NSW) Member Update
St George Banking
Thursday 18 May 2017
APA (NSW) is always focused on assisting our members in any way possible. We have therefore partnered up with St George Bank to provide you with a number of banking benefits.
St George Bank is offering the following to APA (NSW) members:
- 1st year annual fee – waived – savings $395
- No application fee – waived – savings $600
- No monthly administration fee – saving $120 per loan number
- No monthly fee on complete freedom account – saving $60 per annum
- No annual fee credit card – saving up to $279 per annum depending on credit card type
- No offset facility fee – saving $60 per offset account
- Discounts off fixed and variable rate loans
- Personal loan establishment fee waived
- Home and contents insurance – 25% discount
- Wealth planning – 5% discount on financial planning fees
- $1500 rebate for loans of $250,000 or more
We have already received some great feedback from members who have taken advantage of the St George Bank offer. As a result, these members have been able to put more money back in their pockets every month!
If you are interested in taking up the offer, please contact Mehdi Amirilayeghi (0466 364 573) or Andrew O’Brien (0435 962 289) who are part of the dedicated St George Bank team for APA (NSW) members.
We are also in the process of securing other great deals and offers for our members so keep a look out for them in due course.
APA (NSW) Executive
Your Choice, Your Voice
Keep up to date with APA (NSW) news at www.apansw.com.au/News
APA (NSW) members can communicate with each other in the APA (NSW) forum
A printable copy of this update may be found here.