Automatic Payment Service Agreement
The Australian Paramedics Association (NSW) (APA (NSW)) agrees that:
- APA (NSW) will debit/charge your membership fees as they fall every second Thursday.
APA (NSW) will only use this authority to debit/charge regular union fees. Additional amounts for outstanding fees will only be
debited/charged if you specifically authorise us to do so.
- APA (NSW) will notify any changes in your union fees through by email and on the APA (NSW) website.
- APA (NSW) will keep all information provide by you secure and confidential.
APA (NSW) will investigate and deal promptly with any queries, claims or complaints regarding debits/charges and provide a
response within 20 business days of receipt.
You agree that:
- You will ensure that the account details on the Payment Authority form are accurate.
- You will ensure that you have sufficient funds or credit available in the nominated account as your fees fall due.
- You will let us know in writing if the nominated account is altered, transferred or closed.
You will check with your bank or financial institution that the amounts debited/charged to your nominated account for your APA (NSW)
fees are correct.
If the charging arrangements are stopped by you or your nominated bank or financial institution, you will arrange a suitable
alternative payment method with APA (NSW).
You will meet any charges resulting from insufficient funds being in your nominated account on the due date for payment of your